Sunday, June 19, 2011

New

This is my first attempt at a blog.  this blog i hope will help me get off my butt and do some modeling/gaming for All Things Zombie.  i got the main rule book for the game a few years ago, and played a couple quick games to try it out and i loved it,  then work and kids got me sidetracked and i hadnt done anything with it since.  but now the kids are a few years older, and i feel after my move i can get some serious work done on this game.  ive gotten some world works games terrain and plan to put some of that together and get a board set up to play a campaign soon. i have some of the wargames factory zombies, and still need to get some survivors.  but i hope i stick with this blog and share some experiences with whoever reads.

2 comments:

  1. It all starts somewhere mate. Welcome.... To the land of the dead!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks. the zombie apocalypse has begun for me.

    ReplyDelete